cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow My List: Tools Delivered At My Speed

Honored Contributor

One of the top things I do when I go into a local business is I am always looking for a way to join their mailing list. Many people are. I’m always disappointed if I can’t find a way to sign up. The same applies if I’m on a website making a purchase or just want to follow a blog. I want to be in the know. Tell me what is going on with your organization. Make me feel like I’m in a secret society that is well versed with the behind the scenes. Have a new product launching? I want to be the first to know. And how will I know? By joining your list. Are you looking for ways to grow your list? Of course you are! No matter what level of list collector you are, we have tools for you!

Grow Your List.png

If you’re a beginner or basic level, start with a signup sheet at your Point of Sale. If you’re on Social Media, add our Join My Mailing List app to your Facebook page. At your next event, ask for emails as guests sign in!

Internediate grow your list.png

If you’re not new to the scene, use Text-to-Join on your counters or in your newsletters! Don’t forget to add a signup button to your website!

Advanced Grow Your List.png

Are you more of an Advanced list collector? If so, start a referral system to reward customers for new referrals. Promote your newsletter on your Social Media networks.

To see all the great ways that you can grow your list, check out “Easy Resources to Grow Your List” now!

Marissa_R