cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Grow your business through our Partner Program

CTCT Employee

Constant Contact's Partner Program will help you grow your business. How do you know if it is right for you?  Ask yourself these questions:  Do you maintain multiple Constant Contact accounts? Do you consider yourself an expert in online marketing strategies? Do you run a business and want to offer Email Marketing services as part of your services? If you answer yes to one or more of these, we want to help you earn more revenue with our suite of marketing campaign tools and dedicated support.

Our most successful Solution Providers take advantage of our free training and support to become email marketing experts. They offer Do-It-For-Me email marketing services, charging $200-$500 for start-up services and $300+ for ongoing monthly services per client.  Partners also earn a percentage of the revenue customers pay us in the form of monthly revenue share and bonuses for growing their base of Do-It-For-Me customers.

Some of the benefits of becoming a Constant Contact Solution Provider would be:

• A free Constant Contact account up to 5,000 contacts.
  • A coach that will work with you to brainstorm ideas to fill your funnel, develop and price services, and upsell current customers.
  • An Account Manager that will work with you throughout your partnership.
  • A portal that keeps all of your clients centralized in one dashboard so you’re able to log into any account you manage from one screen (no need to keep a log of usernames and passwords!)
  • A flexible payment structure where you can decide if you want your clients to pay us or if you want to pay us directly in one bundled price for all your clients at once.  
  • A referral link that you can post online so where people can join Constant Contact and get put underneath your partnership umbrella. You’ll get a revenue share for those clients as well, even if you don’t manage their accounts.
  • Access to our extensive training library to help you maximize your ability to provide services to your clients.
  • Dedicated Support team to answer any questions you have.

Interested in becoming a Solution Provider? You can call us directly at 855-854-8609 or apply here. We look forwarding to joining you in growing your business!

Thomas_N

My name is Thomas and I've been an employee of Constant Contact since January of 2011. I've supported several pilot programs like Social Campaigns, and have been supporting our partners for over 2 years now. I have done phone, chat, and email support and am looking forward to answering your questions in the Community.

2 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Hi Thomas, how can this help me grow my business ?

CTCT Employee

Hello @MichelleD730,

Thank you for reaching out about our Partner Program and how it can help your business & revenue grow! There are several perks that you get that will help you grow.

When you become a solution provider, you become a partner with Constant Contact meaning that we give you training and tools that you can use to familiarize yourself with Constant Contact's marketing tools and products. You're then able to start offering Constant Contact products as part of your package that you can share with the small businesses you come in contact with. If someone that you talk to already has a Constant Contact account they are able to be put underneath your partnership. They'd just need to email partnersupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com. If they don't have an account, you are able to create an account directly from your portal.

If you become a Solution Provider, you do get a free account for up to 5,000 contacts. After 5,000 contacts you pay at a discounted rate. This will stay free for you as long as you can add and maintain a minimum of 5 accounts under your partnership. You will also have access to a portal that allows you to log into all of your managed accounts from one page. You can also create an email campaign in your account and then drop it into all of your sub-accounts to make it easier for you/them to get emails out to their customers. This saves time, and when you’re running a business, time is money!

The best part about the partnership is that you get revenue share based on the accounts underneath your partnership.  You can also qualify for and earn quarterly rewards based on performance.

The more that you help other small businesses, nonprofits, and organizations grow, the more your business will grow. Never underestimate the power of word of mouth in concert with your promotion and marketing. If they succeed you succeed!

Loading script asynchronously