cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Constant Contact Community!

CTCT Employee

Hi, everyone!

My name is Doug and I have been with Constant Contact since March 2015. I was fast tracked to partner support and then an advanced partner agent which I have helped support for a little over a year. I love talking to all of our customers, learning about their businesses, and how our partners are helping others with their marketing needs.

When I am not chatting with our awesome customers, I love spending time outdoors doing pretty much anything. Being in Colorado, you have many different options for activities, some of my favorites include hiking, rock climbing, bike riding, camping, and skiing. If you ever catch me out on the slopes I’ll be wearing my full bright orange attire, can’t miss me!

Ski.png

(Image was prior to finishing out the full orange orangutan outfit)

I look forward to assisting everyone and learning more about them on the Community!

Doug_H

My name is Doug and I have been with Constant Contact since March 2015. I was fast tracked to partner support and then an advanced partner agent which I have helped support for a little over a year. I love talking to all of our customers, learning about their businesses, and how our partners are helping others with their marketing needs.