cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Hello Constant Contact Community!

CTCT Employee

Hey everyone! My name is Jessica and I have been working for Constant Contact since March 2015. I've worked in many different areas of Constant Contact, including doing phone and chat support, making outbound calls to assist our newest customers, and working with our customer feedback team to learn more about our customers' needs and wants in the account. I'm currently a part of our Tier 2 technical support team, and I love being able to help our customers with those slightly more difficult requests!12278998_10153137717426671_6672421756914110710_n.jpg

When I'm not working with our customers, I love to read books and cuddle with my two cats. When the weather is nice, you can find me out on a boat up at Horsetooth Reservoir catching some sun and hanging with the family. Also I'm getting married next year, so planning a wedding takes up a lot of my free time currently.

I look forward to assisting you all here in the Community!

Jessica_H

2 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Jessica what time zone are you guys in please?? 

I live in Australia and can not get hold of anyone at Constant Contact to answer a technical question regarding emails not getting through to my members. 

I am in Australia - AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

CTCT Employee

Hello @NadiaE3! I'm sorry that you have had difficulty contacting us. Here is a link to our Support hours which are listed in Eastern Time here in the United States. You can also post your question under our Knowledge and Support board where you can get an answer from a fellow Constant Contact user or a member of our Support team. 

Loading script asynchronously