cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Edit My Signature Information

Honored Contributor

Having a signature in your communications is important because it shows ownership, branding, and sometimes you need to personalize it. You wouldn’t want to receive a letter without a signature and sometimes within your emails; a signature is a good thing to have.   Promotional emails may not need a signature, but if you’re sending out a press release or a newsletter, they should have one. With Constant Contact, this is easier than ever to add one. This signature will be added to all campaigns that have a Signature Block.  Not all campaigns will have this which is ok because you don’t necessarily need a signature in every campaign you send.

Let’s get started by following these simple instructions below.

• Click on My Account > My Settings

My Settings Toolkit.jpg

• On the left, scroll down to Signature Information and click the hyperlink Edit Signature Info (edit signature info image)

Edit Signature Info.jpg
  • On the next screen, you can fill out the following information:
    Signature Name
    Signature Email Address*
    Signature Image (upload via Image URL from outside CTCT or My Image Library within CTCT)

• Then click Save

It's that easy!  Now all Signature blocks will have this information in them!

*If you want to use a different email address that is not listed in your drop down, cick the Verify more email addresses  to verify the one you want.

Any questions, let us know!

Marissa_R

2 Comments

Where can we find the signature block? I've updated my signature information but I don't know how to make it appear in the e-mail itself.

Hello @RichGLSIC. It looks like you are using our newest editor called the third-generation editor to create your emails. A previous version of our editor had the ability to add in a signature block but our newest editor does not have this block available in it. I can understand how this type of block could be useful for you and I will submit feedback over to the appropriate team.