cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Match Colors in My Campaign to External Colors, My Logo, or My Brand?

Hi everyone!

Have you ever struggled to get the colors in your campaign to match the colors you use your for your business' brand? Consistent branding is very important, so I'd like to introduce you to something that can help. ColorCop is a handy tool that many of us use, but is not a Constant Contact product. Please keep in mind that any links we provide from non-Constant Contact sites or information about non-Constant Contact products or services are provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as an endorsement by Constant Contact.

According to the Color Cop website, "Color Cop is a multi-purpose color picker for web designers and programmers. It identifies and represents colors in various hex color code formats. Simply drag the eyedropper control to any location on the screen and release. The hex color code for the selected color will be automatically copied to the clipboard." Color Cop has lots of nifty features that are easy and fun to use. 

Take a look at the quick video tutorial (only 1 minute long) that I created to see just how easy and helpful it is. The editor I am using in the tutorial is our newer 3GE editor, but don't be alarmed- you can still use Color Cop in our other editors as well. To expand the video please click on the icon with two arrows pointing away from each other in the bottom right hand corner of the video box after you've clicked "Play."

(view in My Videos)

Are there any other tools that you use that might help some other users out? Let us know! And I hope you all have fun creating your campaigns!

Natalie_B

Hi, I'm Natalie, former Social Media Marketing Manager at Constant Contact. If you're looking for support please post in one of the Community's boards. Thanks!

4 Comments

ANd what about those of us on Macs? ColorCop is only for WIndows. 😞

CTCT Employee

Hi @JackK7793

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. That's a great question! MAC has a color matching tool called ColorPicker. You might try downloading this option. I hope this helps. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Color Cop has been a wondeful tool for several years in designing the e-newsletter.  Lately it quit working--eye dropper doesn't show color codes anymore.  Tried with accessing Constant Contact in both Chrome and in FireFox, using a PC with Windows 10.  Any tips for getting it working?

Hi @KarenCB

Sorry to hear your Color Cop isn't showing color codes anymore. I tested Color Cop on Constant Contact and was not able to experience what you've described. I would suggest trying to reach out to Color Cop directly as we unfortunately can't provide support for this tool.