cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Edit My Event Registration?

Honored Contributor

Did you know that even when your Event is live that you can edit your Registration Form? I’m going to show you how you can make edits. Let’s get started!

• First, click on Campaigns and then click on the name of your Live Event.

• Then turn your Registration from  registration open.png to registration closed.png. (Don't worry you can turn this back to Open when finished.)

• Next click on the Gold Edit Event button on the right and choose Registration

Edit Event Registration.png
  • In the Registration Toolbar, you can now Edit Fields and Edit Logo and Design.

Edit Registration Toolbar.png
  • If you choose Edit Fields, you can edit the Information you wish to collect from the registrant. This includes:
    • Personal Information
    • Business Information
    • Badge Information
    • Custom Information 1
    • Custom Information 2
    • Guest Information

*Remember to click Save and Finish when you are all set. We will show you an overlay asking if you would like to re-open Registration now. Click No thanks if you still want to edit or Re-open Registration if you are finished.

• If you wish to edit your Logo and Design, click that and it will open up the Theme for you to customize.

Edit Event Theme.png
  • Again once you are done, click Save and Finish.

Then choose to Re-open Registration or just toggle back to turn it on the Edit Registration Screen.

And that’s it! Any questions let us know!

Marissa_R

3 Comments
Bethan
Not applicable

I made a mistake on my registration page, and can't for the life of me figure out how to change it.  It is not a field, and it is not a logo. 

So excited you are interested in the Clear Leadership Course. Registration 8am Fri Jan 26, & thenSat 27, Fri Feb 9, Sat 10. 8:30-4.30pm. Traffic can be difficult in the lower mainland, so hopefully you will create space so that you can be there in good time between 9 and 8:30 to mingle and drink coffee/tea so that we can start on time.

9 is obviously meant to be 8.  Why can't I change this text?

Hello Bethan! We'd be happy to look into this further for you. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post and the event that you are working with? Thank you!

So my event registration or landing page, is awesome! 

How do I get me email blast to look exactly the same?