cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Customize the Facebook App Tab

Honored Contributor

If you’ve added our Facebook Join My Mailing List App to your Facebook Business Page, you can customize it to look how you want. This is only a few steps to accomplish. Check them out below!

Click the drop down under More > Manage Tabs

Click on Add or Remove Tabs

Click Edit Settings under the Constant Contact app

JMML Edit Settings.jpg

Add the Tab if Available

On the overlay that displays, you can click the Change next to the Custom Tab Image or you can add a name for your Custom Tab Name in the blank spot > Click Save and then click OK

If you’d like to rearrange the position of the tabs, when you click on More > Manage Tabs, you can then drag the app to the position you want.

JMML drag.jpg

To remove the app, click on Add or Remove Tabs.

Click Edit Settings

Then click on the remove link to the right of Tab

jmml remove app.jpg

And that’s it!  Now get to customizing your app so that it truly reflects you and your brand!

Any questions let us know!

Marissa_R

2 Comments
Visitor

I called today to get help on changing the wording on the Facebook App and was told that it could not be done because it was not controlled by CC and it was a "Facebook" thing.  I'm glad I scrolled down to read this and was able to customize the wording.  I usually get connected to people who have been very helpful whenever I've called in, but obviously some of your staff needs more training.

Hi CharleneY0

I am sorry for the frustrations, thanks for following up. I'll take a look at your previous case for a potential coaching opportunity.

Glad to hear you found the solution here! We've got tons of information, take a look around!