cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Get your MAC Address Book Contacts Into Constant Contact

Honored Contributor

Are you one of our many customers who are MAC owners? I know we sometimes seem like we’re a Windows world so I wanted to write up a post on how to export your contacts that you have stored in your MAC Address Book. Doing a simple Google search will find you many ways to export manually but I’m going to give you some insight into an Import Tool that we have here.

Apple Mail for Constant Contact created by Cazoomi is not only free but will import your contacts for you! This app allows you to share information between your Apple Contacts and Constant Contact. And who doesn’t want that!

Some key features are that you can sync your contacts to Apple Contacts & iCloud. You can also segment and create custom lists for Constant Contact right in Apple Mail.

So what are you waiting for? Download this app now so that you can seamlessly connect and get your Contacts in and updated as often as you need to!

Marissa_R

2 Comments
Don deLAski
Not applicable

Trying to sync constant contacts with Mac. Product doesn't work and their customer service is non-existent. What a disaster. Wish I hadn't wasted my time with this company.

CTCT Employee

Hello @Don deLAski, 

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have success with Cazoomi. If you'd like, you do have the ability to manually export your contacts from your MAC and then upload them to Constant Contact. Here's a guide on how to do that. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions about that process!