cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Print My Campaign Statistics

Honored Contributor

Did you know that within your account you have the ability to print email statistics for each individually sent email? Well there is! Read on and I’ll show you how easy it is to get that information.

• Click on the Campaigns image on the left nav bar

tk campaigns.jpg
  • Click on the name of your Sent Email
  • At the top of the next page, you will see the banner with your Email Stats & click on Printable Version

Printable Version.png

• You will then receive an additional window popup with the Email Statistics which include:

email stats printable.png

• At the top right and bottom right, you will see the Print Report link > click that to print this information

And that’s how easy it is to view and print your email statistics! If you have any questions let us know!

Marissa_R

2 Comments
Occasional Visitor
How can I print reports and the customer list?

Hi Tom, 

You will want to export the report or list before printing. This will help you make sure it's formatted correctly when printing and it will help to make sure it all fits on one page!

To export your report, view it and then use the export button in the upper right of the screen.

To export a list of contacts, view the list and select all the contacts. There will be an export option on the toolbar at the top of the page.

Hope this helps,