You’ve created your email and you like how it looks in Constant Contact but you really want to see what it will look like when your contacts view it in their Email Inbox. What you want to do is to send a test email to yourself to your email inbox (Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, etc). Create accounts with the free email clients so you can test them.
There are some limitations to consider:
You have unlimited sending of test emails to the verified email addresses on your account
You can send up to 50 test emails to non-verified email addresses within a 24 hour period
If you start sending test emails at 9am and send the 50th email by 10am, you have to wait 24 hours to send more tests. The 24 hours will be up at the time you last sent your test emails.
Now, let’s get to showing you how to actually Send a Test!
1. First you want to click on the “Preview” button on your top edit toolbar
2. This will then give you an overlay to see the preview of your email and on the left pane, you want to enter up to 5 email addresses in the email address box. (These need to be separated by a comma & a space)
3. Once you have done that, you can enter a personal note that will appear at the top of the message in the inbox
4. Then click the "Send Now" button
5. You will see this green message appear for only a moment before it vanishes:
And you're all set!
For step-by-step instructions, check out this FAQ!