cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a URL for your Campaign

Honored Contributor

UPDATED: July 2018

Want to share your campaign on your website, social profiles, blog, or within a different campaign? You can use your campaign's Short URL! (Please note, in order to get a URL, the campaign needs to have been sent and cannot be in a draft or scheduled status) To access the short-link URL, click on Campaigns. Then, click on the button located to the right side of the sent email campaign called More. Finally, select the Share option and a pop-up will display the short-link URL.

share.PNG

Please note, the URL links to a web version of your email.

That’s it! Pretty easy, right? Have you used the Campaign URL? Where have you shared it? 

Samantha_O

Former Community Manager at Constant Contact.

36 Comments

I use Constant Contact through Vista Print and do not see the url link either to the left or in actions.  Is there a way to find it?

CTCT Employee

Hello @CindyJ172,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear you've had difficulties locating the URL Link for your emails. Click here for an article that will show you where you can get the URL Link for each email that you send out. Please let us know if this helps with you request. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach back out to us. Have a great day!

Occasional Participant

My sent emails do not have the link icon...?

CTCT Employee

Hi @DinaC76,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. We have updated the way you can access the Email Campaign short-link URL. You will no longer see the link icon displayed in the Campaign listing page. To access the short-link URL, click on Campaigns. Then, click on the button located to the right side of the sent email campaign called More. Finally, select the Share option and a pop-up will display the short-link URL. I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions!

Capture 1.png

Hi, 

I have a set of four newsletters that are sent to different role groups bi-weekly, each has buttons that link to the others, in the case that one role group wants to see the content of the others. However, I can't get the campaign URL before publishing and once it's sent I can't edit to put the links in- so is there a way to get the URL for a campaign before it's published?

HI @SallyC192

That's a great question! I definitely understand how helpful it would be to access a URL before an email is sent. I apologize this is not currently an available feature. Instead as a workaround you can create your emails and send them to a list with just yourself on it. Once these emails are sent you can access the campaign URL, copy your campaigns and add the URL into these copies. It would be these copies that you would then send to your full contact lists.