cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upgrade (or downgrade) your Payment Plan

If you are ready to change your Toolkit account plan you can do so right in your account. You will want to make sure you are logged in and then click My Account > My Account in the upper right of the page.

1. Click on the Compare and Upgrade button in your current plan.

2. Now you should be on the Plans and Pricing page.

Here you can compare the costs of the three toolkit plans and see how the number of contacts you keep in your account will affect your bill.

10-23-2014 2-51-53 PM.jpg

3. To change plans, click Buy Now.

4. If you would like to prepay to get a discount choose which prepayment plan you would like. If you don’t want to prepay just click “Apply to My Account Balance”.

5. Verify that your billing information is correct or click “Edit” to make the updates.

6. Read the Payment Plan Details and check the box indicating that you have read and understood.

7. Click Submit and then you will see the payment processing screen.

8. You will see a green “Payment has been processed” message when your changes are complete!

You can use this process to up or downgrade. Please note, you may see a pro-rated fist bill to catch you up to the difference of your current plan and the new plan. Your next bill will reflect the new amount at the next billing cycle.

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!

2 Comments
Regular Visitor
Hi! I'd like to change my plan to basic ($85) instead of the current $110. Please let me know how to proceed.
Honored Contributor

Hi @PrachiT1 

Thanks for your question! The way that you can change your pricing plan is to follow the following steps:

• Click on My Account 
  • Click on View Plans & Pricing
  • Choose "Buy Now" under the plan you want to be on

I see that you are currently in the Basic plan. If you have any other questions, let us know!