Email Marketing Basics – Discover how permission-based, best-practices email marketing can help you forge strong relationships with your customers, and boost your overall marketing program. Building a Quality Email List – Why permission-based email marketing makes smart sense for your business, with tips for starting, building, and maintaining an effective list of email addresses.
Creating Valuable Email Content – Deliver content that’s exciting, meaningful, and relevant… at the right time… in the right format. Getting Email Delivered and Read – Learn about the techniques and technology that can help get your email delivered, and the subject lines that will get it opened and read.
Learning from your results – See who opened your email and what links they clicked on… and use your findings to shape your next campaign to achieve higher delivery, readership, and response. We'll also be giving away free prizes to several lucky attendees. Don't miss this great event! Sign up today and bring a small business friend or two!
The Power of Email, Social Media and Mobile Marketing
Presenter: J Biggins Consulting
Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 9-10:30AM EDT
Prince Georges Chamber of Commerce
You will learn how to:
* Become a trusted email sender in the eyes of your prospects, customers, and members.
* Build your list! How to find and keep email list subscribers, offline, online and especially via social media
* Get your sent emails opened and read.
* Turn your readers into more frequent buyers/visitors/donors
* Target your communications –- how to get the right message to the right people at the right time
* Use email communications to improve customer/member loyalty
* Enhance your email marketing with social media marketing – even if you don’t have a social media presence! Find out how you can use social media to quickly build buzz for your organization and expand your audience.
As an added bonus we will introduce you to the power of Mobile Apps, Mobile Websites, Mobile Landing Page and SMS Text Marketing which will enable you to reach your customer in their pocket/pocketbook!
Discover the Power of email marketing and the simple steps to grow your business with Social Media. Two events, July 10th and 24th 2013 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM in downtown Silver Spring. Close to the Metro station . FREE admission. FREE parking.