cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Your Holiday Campaign The Best Using Our New Editor

You’ve heard of our new and improved 3rd generation editor, but you haven’t used it. Or perhaps you’ve tried it, but you’re comfortable with the older email editor, so why change?

The 3rd generation editor packs a punch. Of course it does, because the best emails start with the industry’s best email editor. Our powerful, drag-and-drop email editor makes it easy to create, send and share professional-looking emails in minutes—even if you’re a beginner. And because every template is mobile-optimized, you can be sure that your emails will look great on everything from desktops to smartphones. You’ll love using our newest editor, but don’t just take our word for it. The stats speak for themselves.

marketingUstat.png

If you’re considering taking the 3rd generation editor for a test drive then allow me to show you what it’s all about.

Starting from Square One: Choosing Your Template.

All 3rd generation editor templates are mobile responsive and highly customizable. Create a master template so your subscribers recognize your mailings. Don’t risk getting lost in their inbox, create a template that shines and has the best chances of getting to its recipient by using Constant Contact.

Some days are special so let us help you celebrate. Only the 3rd generation editor has the newest and most up to date templates, including our holiday templates. Choose from these 11 Holiday Templates and send a special message to your subscribers this holiday season.

Drag-and-Drop Feature Editing

Click, hold, drag, and drop. Don’t let the simplicity fool you. This powerful, time-saving feature allows you the utmost of flexibility in designing your email, and a bright magenta highlighting bar guides you the whole way. No more guessing over the format of your email- once you like the placement drop your element in place and jump into the editor’s impressive editing features.giphy (28).gif

Drive More Results from Every Email with Action Blocks

Action Blocks have helped our customers increase email click-thru rates. That means better results with every email you send. Whether you want to collect RSVPs, customer feedback, or donations and more—you’ll find an Action Block that drives readers to take the specific action you want them to take.

Our 3rd generation, drag-and-drop editor is !

Did You Know? You can use emojis in your email subject lines!

Go on, try the 3rd generation editor and don’t be shy! Stumped on something? Here at Constant Contact, we’re proud to have the best live support and education in email marketing. Period. Whether you’re looking for email marketing advice, or just need a little technical help, we’re experts on the matter and we are here for you. Phone, Chat, Community, Twitter, Knowledgebase—it’s totally free. We have the experience and know-how to help you succeed. And if you want more in-depth education and guidance, we provide a vast library of marketing know-how content and online webinars.

Try it out this holiday season. Our product has the tools and reporting you need to prove your campaign’s success. Our people have the advice to help you put it all together and succeed with your goals.

Natalie_B

Hi there, I'm Natalie! I've been with Constant Contact since 2014. I'm the Social Media Manager behind @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not in the office you can find me playing pool competitively or perhaps trekking my way to a geocache. If you want to talk social media & customer care then I'm your girl, don't hesitate to reach out!