cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing Registrants, What can you do?

Honored Contributor

What can you do after someone has registered for your event?  There are many things that are available to you, let's go over them! 

EventRegistrants.png

Within the above image you can see different areas designated with a number, each of these represents a main function from this page:

1. You will see tabs here listing the different types of registrants.  All, will show... you guessed it, all.  Registered will show all that have completed the Registration process.  Cancelled will show any registrations that you have cancelled (see number 7).  There might also be a tab here for Abandoned.  This will appear if anyone goes through the registration process but does not complete a payment for an event.  
  2. You can download a CSV file that contains basic info.  This will show you just the information in the table below: Registration Status, Name, Email and Registration Date. 
  3. Clicking on the icon to the right of this number allows you to email the registrant from your personal email address.  This should open up a new window within your email client.  Please note, not all email clients support these types of links (mail to links). 
  4. Clicking this link will lead you to create an email within Constant Contact to send to all registrants at once. 
  5. These quick links that allow you to view the people who declined your event or those who have not responded. 
  6. Clicking this link shows you the information that the registrant filled out from your registration form.  From this page you can edit some details of the registrant and if needed re-send the confirmation email. 
  7. Using this option allows you to update registration  status of any selected registrants.  You will be able to cancel registrations and also move anyone from abandoned to registered if needed.  

What do you use the manage registrants page for?  Share any hints or tips here!

Samantha_O

Former Community Manager at Constant Contact.

7 Comments
Occasional Visitor
Hi, We have some guests that have bought tickets directly from us. Is there a way to add them to the registration list without going through Paypal? They have already paid. Thanks

HI Deborah,

You could manually register the contacts and not complete the payment through Paypal. At this point the registrant would show as abandoned and you could change their status to registered. 

8-21-2014 1-56-48 PM.png

Another option is to add a payment option to the event so that you can select that during the process of manually registering. Something like pay at the door or check only would work in this situation.

Thanks,

CTCT Employee

Hi Deborah, 

My name is Jim Mariano, I manage the Event campaign here at Constant Contact.. I just wanted to offer another solution for your issue.  Try using an access code.  Its a code that reveals a hidden fee type, so for example you could use the code "ADMIN" and when you type that in to manually register someone, a new fee option would appear (free) which you could choose to avoid PayPal.

Here is some more info:  http://blogs.constantcontact.com/product-blogs/event-marketing/promo-codes/  

[Create administrative codes: Create unique fees and codes for the event. This allows you, as the administrator, to privately arrange special deals or register people for free]

See screenshot.

step 1 - add free event fee option

step 2 - click "hidden" check box

step 3 - click "Create code" 

Let us know if that helps! 

Jim Mariano

Product Manager - Constant Contact

admin_fee.jpg
PennyKr
Not applicable

I have created a volunteer registration form and collected several registrations. I have edited the no-fee options since I opened the campaign, and I would like to allow registrants to go back to the registration site and add an option if they like. Can I do this? I get the message I am already registered when I try. How can I do this?

Hi Penny. In order for your registrants to add those items, you would have to cancel their registration and have them reregister. At this time, we can not have registrants add items to their order after registering.