cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet the Customer Success Webinar Presenters

CTCT Employee

Nothing is more important to Constant Contact than the success of our customers. Our experts from the Customer Success team are dedicated to the success of small businesses and organizations and know how essential it is to have the knowledge you need to be successful with your email marketing. Our free getting started webinars are available to help you get real results from your email marketing and expert advice on how to succeed with Constant Contact.

We would like to introduce ourselves and invite you to join us in an upcoming session:

Kaitlin.jpg

Kaitlin has been with Constant Contact since September 2013. Her experience with teaching and love for small businesses fuel the passion she has for helping customers succeed through our webinars. “I love having the opportunity to be a part of the success of small businesses and share our awesome hints and tricks!”

Sarah1.jpgSarah has been with Constant Contact since 2010 and has a background in social media marketing. She loves to dive in and help her customers, big and small, reach their goals by using all the tools at their disposal with Constant Contact.  “I love teaching others what the power of email and social media can do for their business.”

Jena3.jpgJena has been with Constant Contact since January 2013. Passionate about small businesses and non-profits, she has experience working for both prior to coming to Constant Contact. Jena loves to be creative with all the solutions we have to offer, and enjoys letting our customers know about all that is available to them. “It’s exciting to help people with what they truly love and are passionate about.”

Willis1.jpgStephanie has been with Constant Contact since October 2011.  Having prior experience with non-profits, she has a desire to help small businesses succeed with their online marketing by sharing tips and tricks. "I enjoy each day that I am able to work with small businesses and share knowledge to aide in the success of their organization."

We can’t wait to see you in one of our sessions and are excited to share our helpful tips and marketing knowledge to help you succeed in your marketing endeavors with Constant Contact! View our FREE webinars for successful email marketing and also our recommended schedule to get the most out of our getting started webinars.

Customer_Success_Team

This account is for the Customer Success team here at Constant Contact and is monitored by a few of our webinar presenters. Our team is dedicated to the success of small businesses and organizations and has the knowledge needed to help you be more successful with your email marketing.