cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet the Knowledge Base Team

Nothing is more important than our customers’ success, and Knowledge Base is here to help you achieve just that. As product experts, we dedicate ourselves to understanding exactly how you can get the most out of your Constant Contact tools. We know how crucial it is to have the knowledge you need, when you need it, so our video tutorials and how-to articles are online and always available at knowledgebase.constantcontact.com.

Here to introduce themselves and talk about what goes on behind-the-scenes are the Knowledge Base team.

2018-07-06_16-19-13.jpg

Andrea has been with Constant Contact since March 2006, and actually had a hand in developing the original Knowledge Base over 12 years ago! After feeding it lots of screenshots and keywords to make it big and strong, she’s made the Knowledge Base what it is today. As the Senior Manager of the team, she loves watching the Knowledge Base evolve as we find new and better ways to serve our customers. But just because we can do something, it doesn’t mean we should. She always keeps our users in mind to ensure each piece of content fits the situation, and makes sense in context with the whole.

"If the user can't find it, the feature doesn't exist."

2018-07-06_16-19-58.jpg

Betsy joined Constant Contact in August 2012 as a Content Developer. She believes small businesses and nonprofits are the key to a thriving economy, and that passion shows. Whenever a new feature is released, she walks through it all from the customer’s perspectiveoften more than once! Keeping your success firmly in mind, she troubleshoots each process to make it simpler and more digestible. That means finding creative new ways to present information!

"If I can help a small business owner feel confident in taking an action because my article took the mystery out of the process, then I'm doing my job right."

2018-07-06_16-20-27.jpg

Melissa began her career at Constant Contact back in January 2013, but that doesn’t mean she’s been standing still. She just recently transitioned from Content Developer to a new role as Instructional Designer! That means a lot more time in the studio recording video tutorials, designing infographics, and creating guides. Her passion really shines when drawing motion paths and other animations. It even follows her home. When not tied down to a mic at work, she’s strapped in to her mic at home as a professional video game streamer.

"I really enjoy being able to create something new when I make tutorial videos. Figuring out how to make something work is just plain fun!"

2018-07-06_16-20-51.jpg

Alex started at Constant Contact in October 2017. As a Content Developer, he enjoys solving the problem of how words fit together and could spend hours just replacing one word for another. A sucker for a good story, he likes to put on a persona and play through a scenario to get that perfect screenshot. This is especially important for best practice articles, where showing a good example can act like a springboard for inspiration.

“I love the stories we tell with screenshots here at Knowledge Base. They’re the perfect visual guide, like a best practice model you can see in action.”

2018-07-06_16-21-27.jpg

Rachel recently joined us here at Constant Contact in May 2018. Coming from the publishing industry, her experience with copyediting and project management make her the ideal Content Manager. But she does a whole lot more than just discussing the difference between a comma and a semicolon; she’s always on the lookout for the best format to use in each article. After all, what works as a video tutorial might not work as an infographic. She believes in delivering the best experience, in the best medium, to our small business customers. In fact, her very first job was at a small business.

"I enjoy playing a small part in the success of our customers by working on the resources that help them get the most out of the product."

2018-07-06_16-22-09.jpg

Rachel is our latest addition to the Constant Contact team. She has worn many hats throughout her career, but joined us in June 2018 as a Content Developer. Coming from the world of marketing, she is familiar with using our email marketing software to solve a nonprofit’s needs. Rachel prioritizes the user experience, believing that you have to know what a customer is looking forand what pain points they facein order to provide them with the most beneficial information. The hard part is formatting the message to be both clear and visually appealing!

"I'm excited to help our customers make the most of the product and enhance their email marketing through our efforts!"

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!