cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet your newest community member - <3 Anna

CTCT Employee

Anna Davila Comm Photo.pngHello! My name is Anna and I have been with Constant Contact since October of 2011. I developed a love for small businesses early in my life through my father. He owned a painting business. Now that he is retired, we love to refurbish old furniture and give them as gifts to our family and friends.  I am currently a student at Colorado State University working towards a Liberal Arts degree with a minor in Real Estate. I love stopping at open houses and seeing what makes each home unique. My dream would be to refurbish an older home. My favorite part of working with small businesses is helping them engage with customers in new ways. You may have seen me in the community before with some articles. I love writing and sharing the little tips and tricks I have learned working for Constant Contact. I get many ideas from speaking with customers.

Anna_D

Hello, My name is Anna and I have been with Constant Contact since October 2011. I love working with small business owners! I love writing little tips and tricks about how to use our products to engage with your customers. Outside of work I love hiking and exploring what Colorado has to offer.