cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Popular Survey Templates

There are lots of template options for you to use when creating your survey. Constant Contact allows you to choose a template by category. These categories include “Website Feedback”, “Retail”, “Incident Follow-up” and more! We know that sometimes you are in a hurry or all these options are a bit overwhelming so Constant Contact points out most popular templates too. When creating your survey choose to start with “a customizable survey template that includes sample questions”.

TK Popular.png

Remember, although you are picking a template to start from you are welcome (and encouraged!) to customize the questions to fit your business.

Here’s a list of the current templates in the “Most popular” category!

Company Satisfaction

Measure overall satisfaction, product or service features. Can be used to capture demographics. (13 questions)

Sample Questions:

• How long have you used our <<PRODUCTS/SERVICES>>?
  • Which of our <<PRODUCTS/SERVICES>> do you use?
  • How frequently do you purchase from us?

Newsletter

Measure time spent browsing/reading, value of content and newsletter actions. (14 questions)

Sample Questions:

• How often do you read our newsletter?
  • How often would you like to receive our newsletter?
  • How much of our newsletter do you read?

Event Satisfaction

Measure event interest, topic quality and provides recommendations for future events. (9 questions)

Sample Questions:

• How did you learn of our event?
  • Why did this event interest you?
  • What is your level of satisfaction with this event?

Website Satisfaction

Measure site activity, value of content and ease of navigation. We suggest placing the survey link on your website. (12 questions)

Sample Questions:

• How satisfied are you with our website?
  • How did you learn or our website?
  • On your last visit, what was your primary reason for visiting our website?

Products Sold to Consumers

Includes questions to collect personal demographic data. Used to measure product features and overall company satisfaction.

Sample Questions:

• How long have you user our <<PRODUCTS/SERVICES>>?
  • Which of our <<PRODUCTS/SERVICES>> do you use?
  • How frequently do you purchase from us?

Services Provided to Consumers

Includes a collection of personal demographic data. Measure features of a service you provide as well as overall company satisfaction. (13 questions)

Sample Questions:

• How long have you been purchasing our services?
  • How often do you use our services?
  • Where do you purchase our services

Does your account look a little different from the images above? Check out this post in the Standalone Product forum!

Which templates have you used? Let us know in the comments below!

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!

2 Comments
Occasional Visitor

I would like to have subscribers update their personal info - such as age, year born, last name, gender & city.  Is there a template/link to do this?
Thank you,

Laura

HI @CarolynE10 

Thanks for asking! I think the best template to start with would be one in "AUDIENCE INTERESTS & PREFERENCES". These templates are designed to collect information but you would still need to customize your questions to collect the right information.

3-16-2015 1-58-01 PM.jpg