cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Best Holiday Sweepstakes – Win Great Prizes for Your Business

Sweeps-Holiday_community-banner-622x207px (1).pngUpdate: 11/4/17- The Sweepstakes is now closed. Thank you all for participating! We've seen some great campaigns posted here. We hope you enjoy using the 3rd generation editor! 

It’s time to get your holiday emails ready! Show off your email designed with our new editor for a chance to win great prizes for your business. We’re giving away the following prizes to 10 lucky folks who enter by 11/3/17:

• Two Grand Prize Winners: A Constant Contact Professional Holiday Template 3-Pack, an Amazon® Echo & $250 Amex® Gift Card
  • Three First Prize Winners: A Constant Contact Professional Holiday Template, an Amazon Echo & $100 Amex® Gift Card
  • Five Second Prize Winners: An Amazon Echo

Simply create a new email template and post it in this thread to enter to win! 

Follow these steps to enter the sweepstakes:

(If you’d like to use an email you’ve already created with our new editor, skip to step 5)

1. Click the “Create” button on the home dashboard or the Campaigns page
  2. Select “Email”, and choose a new template to start from
  3. Customize the new template using our new editor to match your brand and add any content that you’d like to include
  4. Send it to at least 1 contact (can be sent to yourself on a test list) to generate the “short URL” to post in this thread
  5. Locate the “short URL” on the Campaigns page and copy and paste it into a reply on this Community sweepstakes entry page thread

The winners will be selected on or around 11/8/17. All entries must be made by 11/3/17 11:59:59 ET. See our terms and conditions for full details. 

For tips on designing a great email template, check out these great resources:

And, for help locating the short URL for each email, check out this FAQ.

Natalie_B

Hi there, I'm Natalie! I've been with Constant Contact since 2014. I'm the Social Media Manager behind @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not in the office you can find me playing pool competitively or perhaps trekking my way to a geocache. If you want to talk social media & customer care then I'm your girl, don't hesitate to reach out!

163 Comments
Visitor
Administrator

Thanks for entering the sweepstakes, @GoshenParks!  

Frequent Visitor
Solution Provider

Here's one of mine! http://conta.cc/2xyXZnd