cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Instagram Button!

Honored Contributor

One of our top requests for our Campaigns product is the ability to connect your Instagram. Well, we heard you and we have integrated this into the Campaigns. It’s very easy to add and we know how important it is to show all your Social Media accounts so that your contacts know where to find you and to engage with you. Continue reading to find the steps below to add the Instagram button.

• Open up the draft Campaign that you are working on or Create a new campaign
  • Once you are within the editor, click on the block that you wish to insert the Instagram button into
  • Once the block is in edit mode, click on the Social tab to pull up your social options
    Insert Social.png
  • The last option in the list is View on Instagram > click on that to insert it
    View on Instagram.png

• You will then receive the following overlay:
    Instagram Overlay.png

• Choose the Image you want to insert, enter your Instagram Link or URL, keep Track checked if you want to know who clicks on the button
  • Hit Insert to see the finished product!
    Instagram Inserted.png

There you have it! 6 easy steps to insert your Instagram button right into your Campaign!

Any questions let us know!

If your account looks or sounds different, check out our Using Standalone Email Marketing Product Post.

Marissa_R

6 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Doesn't work.

Hello @MigueldeMaria. I'm sorry that you are having trouble. May I ask what exactly you needed assistance with? Was the button not linking to your Instagram page when it is clicked? Or were you not able to insert the button? Here is an FAQ that will show you how to insert social media icons into your campaigns. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

There is no Social tab.

Hello @ChrisS930,

I'm sorry to read you are not seeing the Social tab. It does appear you are using the second-generation editor in which it would be visible.

I just want to reiterate that you have to be inside the block for the Social tab to appear. Make sure the toolbar appears above the block and then you should see the dropdown menu on the left side of the editor change to "Insert," "Images," and "Social."

2017-05-23_19-32-49.png

2017-05-23_19-33-06.png

If you are still not seeing it please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, screenshots of what you're seeing when you're inside a block, and a reference to this post. We'll take a closer look and work to resolve this for you. 

Visitor

I try to add my instangram account to constant contact but I could not. Could you tell me how to do it? I understand how to add the button but I would like to know how to activate it and link with my account.

Thank you,

Ivan

CTCT Employee

Hello @LuisO

That's a great question! In order to link the button inserted for Instagram, you can follow the instructions here. You will actually go down to instruction #4 since it sounds like you already have the button inserted. If you have further questions you can reach back out to us here.