cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepayment Options

Honored Contributor

Here at Constant Contact if you prepay for your account for 6 or 12 months, we give you a discounted rate. The rate is 10% for 6 months or 15% for 12 months. If you are a Nonprofit, the discount is 20% for 6 months and 30% for 12.

Some things to note:

• There are no refunds for the prepaid amount
  • You can prepay by either check or credit card
  • If your balance runs below the monthly discounted rate, we will switch you over to the non-discounted payment plan
  • If your contact level increases or decreases, the monthly discounted rate will adjust accordingly. This can make your prepay last longer or run out sooner.

How to prepay for your account by Credit Card:

• Go to My Account > My Account
  • In the Billing information section, click Edit in the Prepayment Plan row
  • Follow prompts

How to prepay for your account by Check:

• Go to My Account > My Account
  • Click Generate Prepayment Deposit Invoice on the bottom left
  • Select the Contact Level & then click Select under the plan you want to have
  • Select which Prepay Option you want to prepay for > Click Next
  • Follow prompts to print/email the invoice

Send the invoice & check to the following address with your username

Constant Contact

1601 Trapelo Rd

Waltham, Ma 02451

Attn: Accounts Receivable

That’s it! Any questions let us know!

View our Prepay Policy 

View more on our Non-Profit and Sales-Tax Exempt Information

Marissa_R

7 Comments
Solution Provider

One of my clients want to prepay for one year but she wants to go through us (the partner) instead of going directly through Constant Contact. I understand that if I put her under "managed account", she will be charged single billing and there is no discount for her.

My questions now is how she can pay through us and enjoy discount?

Thank you.

P.S. I've email your billing department for this question and it has been about a month and I still yet to hear from them.

Honored Contributor

Hello @lcle13 , 

Under Single Billing via your Partner account, there is only the ability to have monthly payments, so this account would not be able to do a prepay.  The other option available to you would be to make the pre-payment on the account outside of Single Billing.  This gives you the discount and gets the account paid for 6 or 12 months.  The account will move to a monthly payment as soon as the pre-pay balance has run out, so make sure to update the billing information (i.e. physical address and email address) to match your information, so that you receive the notices.  

If you have any questions, please let us know. 

Solution Provider

Hi Samantha,

Can you please elaborate the steps I need to make for 1 year prepayment for my client?

1. In my client's account, how does she indicate that her reseller is paying on her behalf?
  2. As for our side, how do we let your billing department know we are paying by check on behalf of our client?

Please don't ask me to email your billing department, they are either non responsive to my questions or too brief to be helpful.

Thank you.

CTCT Employee

Hi @lcle13 

I would be happy to answer your questions for you. In your client's account, she would need to go to "My Account" at the very top of the page and then choose "Billing" which would be right below the main tab that reads Home, Email, Social Campaigns etc. Then from here, you can change the billing information to be that of her reseller. There would no need to indicate otherwise on the account. 

As for your other question, if you'd like to pay by check on behalf of your client, you could just mail the check to our Billing Department. All you have to do is print a pre-pay balance invoice and include your client's username in the Memo section of the check and you should be all set. You can mail the check to: 

Constant Contact, Inc.
Reservoir Place
1601 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Attn: Accounts Receivable

That would be all you'd have to do! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. 

HKW
Occasional Visitor

Many thanks Melissa, your reply is super helpful.

Thank you. :smileyvery-happy: