- Press the “Print Screen” button on your keyboard. This will save the image to your clipboard.
- Paste the image into a program like Paint. (To find Paint click Start > All Programs > Accessories)
- Once you have Paint open click Edit > Paste
- Save the file by clicking File > Save
- For Save as type, choose Jpeg, Png or Gif if you want to bring the image into your ConstantContact account.
- Click Apple + Shift +3. (The apply key is also referred to as the “Command” key)
- An image will automatically be saved to your desktop!
- Press the “Home” and “Sleep” at the same time.
- Hold until the screen flashes.
- The screenshot will be saved in your photos.
- Press the volume down rocker and the Power button at the same time.
- Hold the buttons down until the screenshot is taken.
- Preview the screenshot in your gallery.