cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshots

Did you know you can take a picture of what shows on your computer or mobile device screen? This is called a screenshot!

screenshot.png

You can take a screenshot on almost all devices including Windows computers, Mac computers, and mobile devices. Here’s how!

Computer
Windows:
  1. Press the “Print Screen” button on your keyboard. This will save the image to your clipboard.
  2. Paste the image into a program like Paint. (To find Paint click Start > All Programs > Accessories)
  3. Once you have Paint open click Edit > Paste
  4. Save the file by clicking File > Save
  5. For Save as type, choose Jpeg, Png or Gif if you want to bring the image into your ConstantContact account.

Mac:
  1. Click Apple + Shift +3.  (The apply key is also referred to as the “Command” key)
  2. An image will automatically be saved to your desktop!

Mobile (Please note: These directions do not work on all devices. Check the specifics of your device for more!)

Iphone:
  1. Press the “Home” and “Sleep” at the same time.
  2. Hold until the screen flashes.
  3. The screenshot will be saved in your photos.

Andoid Device:
  1. Press the volume down rocker and the Power button at the same time.
  2. Hold the buttons down until the screenshot is taken.
  3. Preview the screenshot in your gallery.
Having trouble? Try downloading a screenshot program (like Snagit) or visit Microsoft Help or Apple Support for more.

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!

2 Comments

Hi how can I edit a screenshot image in MS Paint? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Hello @SamuelB15

I just replied to your other comment but wanted to post here, too. Once you have a screenshot copied all you have to do is paste (Ctrl+V) in MS Paint to then edit. 

Thanks, 

Samantha