You've Got Questions. We've Got Answers. 
From the basics to the advanced, we can help. Post questions, find answers, share knowledge with your peers.

Searching Simplified

by CTCT Employee Nichelle_M on ‎12-14-2016 04:43 PM

Searching for campaigns just got easier! Our developers recently launched a new pagination feature that goes beyond the existing Sort options when searching for a specific campaign. While many customers found sorting to be helpful, the new Page controls allow you to page through by moving forward and back, or quickly access a specific page. This means less scrolling to find that particular campaign! Let’s take a look…

On the Campaigns tab the new pagination controls are available at the top and bottom of the page:

2016-12-14_13-34-30.png

You can navigate with the current page display and use the previous/next page controls, or enter the page number you want to jump to. There’s also the option to adjust the display for 10, 20 or 40 campaigns:

2016-12-14_13-40-20.png

Let us know if the new pagination feature saves you time! And remember, by giving your campaign a unique and meaningful internal name (your contacts do not see this), you make it easier to find it again when you need to.

Nichelle_M

Hi, I'm Nichelle and I’ve been with Constant Contact since 2012. I love my job because I get to help guide small businesses and non-profits with building and supporting their own customer relationships. I have a passion for helping others, and it’s so rewarding to hear success stories from our incredible customers! I also very much appreciate being a part of the giving culture of Constant Contact and the value placed on customer and community support.