cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Today, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

Sharing Your Event with Socialvents

Honored Contributor

Your organization is having a public event and you’ve created your event right in your Constant Contact account. You have everything set up to your preference. You know how many items you’re selling, how many seats are available, and you’ve made sure to send this event out to your contact list. You have shared it on Social Media but you don’t know if your event is fully reaching its fullest potential. Enter Socialvents.

Socialvents is a public website, and mobile app, that is “an event search engine, which visualizes events around you on a map.” Using location based technology, you can find events that are going to be going on around the area where you are or the area that you enter. So if I’m in Boston  and I want to see what events are happening around me, I can just put in the city name or the zip code. And the information displays on the left as well as on the map with icons representing the information. But how do I share my event on Socialvents you ask?

To get your Event found in Socialvents:

1. Log into your Constant Contact account and pull up your Event Campaign.
  2. Click the Edit Event dropdown and choose Basics
  3. Click the blue Edit button
  4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box next to Include this event in SocialVents, a public event listing

socialvents.png

Click the gold Finish button to save your changes.

And that’s how easy it is to set up your event in Socialvents. Just check the box and the rest is done for you! Log into your account and get featured on the public event site for your next public event!

If you have any questions let us know!

Marissa_R