cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Share

Sharing your emails on social media is a good way to grow your mailing list and keep your social connections up to date with what’s been shared in your campaigns. Before you are able to use Simple Share for the first time you will need to allow Constant Contact to access your individual accounts but don’t worry, this is just so we can post when you ask us to!

To connect your accounts, follow the directions below!

1. Click the Simple Share button on the schedule screen for your campaign.
  2. Choose the Social Account you would like to connect.

Facebook:

3. Login to Facebook

4. Click Okay to sync Facebook

5. Click Okay to allow Simple Share to post your campaigns for you.

6. Click okay to allow Simple Share to install to your page

7. Select the profile or business pages you would like to share on

8. Click Continue

Twitter:

3. Login to Twitter

4. Click to Authorize the App

LinkedIn:

3. Enter your username and password

4. Click to allow access

Do you want to add an additional account? Choose “Add” in the upper right corner of the Simple Share screen!

To share a campaign:

1. Login to your Constant Contact account
  2. Click to :
  1. Click the Simple Share button.
  2. Check off any of the networks you would like to share to.
  3. Click the edit button on the left of the page and customize the subject, content and image to be shared.
  4. Click “Done”
  5. Click “Save and Close” if you would like to continue editing. Your campaign will post to your social networks when it is sent.

Click “Publish” to automatically publish a link for your live Events & Registrations or Feedback & Survey campaign to your social media accounts.

Do you use Simple Share? Let us know in the comments below.

If your account looks a little different check out these directions in our Standalone Products Forum...

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!