cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Charge your Facebook Presence with Facebook Promotions!

CTCT Employee

Are you looking to super charge your likes on Facebook? Constant Contact offers you the ability to create all different kinds of Facebook promotions to drive your likes to another level. You can run things from a sweepstakes, to a coupon or even a downloadable content promotion!

1.png

2.png

With these three options for creating promotions on Facebook you can definitely make your brand shine on Facebook; one of the biggest social media platforms around! Extend your reach and use these options to reach people you might not be reaching with just Email Marketing:

• Coupons let you offer a special discount for your fans.
  • Downloadable Content will let you give your fans something on the spot that they can download and enjoy, like a free song or recipe.
  • Sweepstakes promotions will let you offer your fans a chance to win something great! (And no worries, Constant Contact will choose the winner for you so it is fair and random!)

So what are you waiting for?! Start creating a coupon for your Facebook fans and potential new Facebook fans today! 

Melissa_M

Hi everyone. My name is Melissa and I started working at Constant Contact in 2012. I am currently interning with the Community and Social Support team. I am all about going out of my way for customers and I hope that I can pass some of my knowledge about Constant Contact to you. :)