cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Hours - Extended!!

Trusted Contributor

If you are looking for help from your peers or looking to post a question, our Community is growing quickly to better enable these types of conversations on whatever topic is of interest to you. 

If you are looking for immediate and live support from one of our trained team members, this link will show you the best ways to connect live:

Click here to access - Support Contact Details

RosalindM.

HI! I'm Ros. I was the Community Manager here for 5 years but left in 2016. So now, I'm a marketer trying to do the same things folks using Constant Contact do each day. Ping me if you need anything!

6 Comments
need personalised assistance
Honored Contributor

Hi Ekaterina,

How can we help you? Are you having dififculty with your contacts? 

Need help
Honored Contributor

Hi @AbrahamA10 

We're happy to help you here in the User Community. How can we help? What are you needing assistance with?

Thanks for reaching out!

Ollie
Not applicable

The whole point of subscribing to Constant Contact is for me to send emails.  I am receiving an error that my email is not being authenticated.  Under My Settings, there is no settings for Authentication.  I went there once while talking with a Support Tech and now that option has disappeared. it has been 3 work days and I have only sent 2 successful test emails to myself from myself. Has anyone run into this problem before.

help.

Ollie