cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You!

In the United States, many Americans are getting ready to sit down with friends and family and reflect on the previous year and consider what they're grateful for this Thanksgiving. 

At Constant Contact, we're a company of people that come into work every day with the goal of helping small businesses and nonprofits, also comprised of people. At the end of the day, what we're most thankful for are all of the customers we've been able to help succeed in their email marketing journeys and hopeful for all the customers we will help in the future.

We would not be here without the support of our customers and we appreciate all the great experiences we've been party to as you gathered your contacts, crafted your emails, and reached your audiences. 

The year is far from over and some of the biggest marketing opportunities are still to come. If you have questions, we will be here to assist you. Thank you!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!