cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you for the 2018 Lithy Award!

Hello Constant Contact Community!

2018-10-18_11-33-57.jpgI’m excited to announce the Constant Contact Community was a finalist in the 2018 Lithy Awards and I had the pleasure of being present in Austin, Texas when we were awarded a Lithy in the Social Support Champion category!

What are the Lithy Awards? It is an annual recognition by our community platform provider Lithium Technologies to award a select group of their customers for their work in community engagement and management. There are many categories and you can learn more about them on the Lithy Award page.

We appreciate this recognition by Lithium. The Constant Contact Community provides a unique peer-to-peer and one-to-many support engagement opportunity for our customers to find the resources they need and support in the channel of their choice. So this award is really a reflection of the trust our customers put in us to be there for them when they need help and we appreciate all of YOU for coming to the Community and making it such a great space.

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!