cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ins and outs of Editing your Billing Information

CTCT Employee

Have you ever wondered where in Constant Contact you can edit your billing information? Well I am here to show you! Whether your business moved locations and you need to change your billing address, or your card expired and you need to update it to the new number, Constant Contact makes this a quick and easy process.

To access your billing information, look for My Account in the upper right hand corner. 

1.png

From there, you can directly access six different places to edit your billing information with Constant Contact.

2.png

1. Here you can change your payment plan from Monthly to a Prepayment. *If you prepay you can save on Constant Contact services! (Six months – 10%, One year – 15%, Nonprofit rates may vary)
  2. Here you can change your credit card. You can add a completely new card or you can update the existing one!
  3. Here you can view your billing activity and statements. This is also the place to go if you need to generate a past invoice for billing purposes.
  4. Here is a quick way for you to just edit the billing address associated with the current card on file.
  5. This is the place to go if you'd like to generate a prepayment deposit invoice. From here you can generate the invoice and quickly and easily send it to the appropriate party.
  6. Here you can opt in/out of the payment receipt emails. Constant Contact will send you an email each month with information about that month’s payment.

So what are you waiting for? Update your billing information today! Make sure that everything is up to date and current, and while there, check out and see if you can save money in the long run by doing a prepayment! Happy updating! 

Melissa_M

Hi everyone. My name is Melissa and I started working at Constant Contact in 2012. I am currently interning with the Community and Social Support team. I am all about going out of my way for customers and I hope that I can pass some of my knowledge about Constant Contact to you. :)

2 Comments
Occasional Visitor
Your site will not allow me to change the billing email address. I do not have access to the email address you show.

Hello @JudyG94. In order to change any billing information on the account, first make sure that you are logged in as the Account Owner. Also, the email address that you would like to use for billing must be a verified email address in the account. After doing this, follow the steps below:

1. Go to "My Account"

changebillingaddress1.png

2. Click on "Edit Billing Address"

changebillingaddress2.png

3. Change the billing email address

changebillingaddress3.png

4. Click "Next" and verify the updated account information