cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Organization Information

CTCT Employee

When business’ change information, it can often be difficult to update that information within products that you use, such as Constant Contact. Fortunately, we have a direct means for you to update this information within your account!

On the top right hand corner of your screen, you will see “My Account.” I would like you to click on this drop down menu and select “My Settings.” From the manage my settings page, you will see seven different sections, marked by Light Blue headers, the first reading “Organization Information.”  (Marked by the #1 on the left hand side)

Manage My Settings.JPG

Once you have located this section, let’s take a look on the bottom left hand corner of that section where it will read “Edit Organization Info.” This link is what will take us into this section and allow us to make edits to our company information.

Inside Org Info.JPG

Now within this section, you can make alterations to your Organization name, website URL, phone number, and your company logo. This logo can be implemented in two different ways. If you have access to an image URL, this can be copied and pasted in the field (example below) and then saved with the yellow call to action button beneath it. Image URL’s can be obtained from any image on the web by right clicking and selecting “copy image URL” or a phrase very similar, pending your browser. If you do not have access to an image URL but your image is located in the library, you can click on library directly to the right of Image URL and select any of the images you currently have in uploaded.

Logo.JPG

You will also notice from the “Manage My Settings” page, directly to the right of the organization information, a section reading “Organization Address.” (This Section is marked by the #2 the first image) By clicking on “edit address,” you will then be prompted to update any address related information in case your business has changed locations recently as well. This helps ensure that all information we have on your business is up to date!

Address Info.JPG

Once your information has been updated, please click the yellow Save button and your information will have been updated within our system! It’s a pretty quick and easy process to have whatever information that may need updating, updated!

I hope you find this information helpful! Please feel free to reach out if anything is unclear about the information above.  Have you had to update company information in the past? These tips will help you get off to a fast start if not!

Ian_W

My name is Ian Wheeler! I've been with Constant Contact for a little over a year now and have had a great experience here! I will be interning with the Social Support Team and look forward to growing and learning with them!