cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Week of July 7: Boot Camp Classes

CTCT Employee

CommunityPeople.pngDuring this class, an expert from the Constant Contact team will demonstrate how to use Constant Contact Email Marketing while you follow along in your own account and answer any questions you have so you can apply your new knowledge and skills as soon as you return to the office! You'll learn the fundamentals to developing professional emails that complement traditional and social media marketing efforts, support your organization's goals, and strengthen your customer relationships.

July 8th:

Columbia, MD

Kansas City, MO

July 9th:

Columbia, MD

Kansas City, MO

Omaha, NE

Macon, GA

July 10th:

Omaha, NE

Macon, GA

Boot-Camp

2 Comments

I attended a boot camp a few months ago in Schaumburg, IL. I think the trainer's name was Alex? Does anyone know him? If so, how do I reach him? 

Honored Contributor

Hi Anna Maria,

I'd be happy to get your information over to Alex. If you could please shoot us your contact information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Thank you,

Marissa