cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Thankful For?

Trusted Contributor

In the spirit of the season here in the US (for those not stateside, Thanksgiving is next week) - we'd love to hear just what it is that makes you thankful!

Share with us here in the Community and maybe you'll see your comments in an upcoming edition of the Community Newsletter!

RosalindM.

HI! I'm Ros. I was the Community Manager here for 5 years but left in 2016. So now, I'm a marketer trying to do the same things folks using Constant Contact do each day. Ping me if you need anything!

3 Comments
NickM
Not applicable

A warm bed, a full tummy and a place to hang my hat.  Thanks for asking.  Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Honored Contributor

It’s been a little bit over a year that I have been working in the Community with all of you and man has it flown by!  “They” do say time flies when you’re having fun and let me tell you, what a lot of fun I am having getting to talk with our Customers and Community Members here each day! 

When asked what I am thankful for this year, one thing that comes to mind is my job working here in the Community… I am so thankful everyday to log in and talk with all of you, whether it be answering your questions or finding relevant articles to share with you about small business or social media or other things might help achieve your goals!

Particularly at this time of year, I would like to take this opportunity for a special thank you to Matt Heinz (HeinzMarketing) who has provided so much content this year for our Office Hours.  Who knew when he sent us a one line Twitter message that this would’ve turned into a great professional and even personal relationship.  Matt has become invaluable to us in the Community and I just wanted to tell him how much I love reading the content that he provides and I hope you do too. 

As a thank you to all of our members who have written posts and shared content this year, we are looking at new and better ways for you to share even more of that invaluable content right here in the Community. More details to come but let us know if you’d  like to read or contribute to Community blogs right here! 

Thank you for all that you do Community!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

A year has passed since I started working in the Community and what a great year it was! Looking back, I’ve learned so much and have been able to meet some great people here. I started as a moderator around this time last year and have seen the Community go through some incredible changes – you can find things so much better now, right? I’m thankful to be a part of this Community and lend a hand whenever I can.

Sometimes our team isn’t here to help or people ask a question that’s not immediately clear. When this happens, I am SO thankful that we have amazing Community Members who can step in.

Because it’s the season, I’d like to thank Tony Schaffer AKA Clique Marketing for all he has done for the Community this year. Tony has been around our Community for quite some time (before I got here!) and his ideas and feedback helped make this Community what it is today. Not only that, he is extremely knowledgeable about Constant Contact and the industry. Tony is always willing to share his expertise and is extremely active in all of the forums. Thanks Tony for all your help. I’m sure you’ll keep the ideas rolling in, and I hope to work with you for a long time to come in making this Community even better.

Thanks to the Community for making it what it is and for all your great questions, answers, and posts. If you have ideas on ways we can better help you or things you’d like to see here, please let me know!

Happy Thanksgiving!