cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Campaign Type is Best for you?

CTCT Employee

Constant Contact offers you the ability to create a multitude of different campaign types. Not sure of what campaign types we offer? Not sure what campaign is right for you? Here are the different campaigns you can choose from and what each category is best for:

campaigntypes.png

Newsletters & Announcements – The best campaign type for letting your customers know about any specials or exciting news going on with your business. 

Offers & Promotions – The perfect campaign type for getting your customers excited about your offer. Offers & Promotions will let you use Social Media to drive results about the specific offer you are advertising. Let your customers do the sharing work for you!

Events & Registrations – This is the best campaign if you are looking to hold an Event and manage your registrants. Within the Events & Registrations you have the ability to create professional invitations to blast out that let you track registrants and even accept payments!

Feedback & Surveys – Looking for feedback from your customers and clients? This is the campaign type for you. Feedback & Surveys will let you create powerful surveys and polls to drive your engagement to a whole new level. Ask your readers/customers what THEY want to see!

Need a more in depth description and break down of the different campaign types? Check out this great FAQ.

Melissa_M

Hi everyone. My name is Melissa and I started working at Constant Contact in 2012. I am currently interning with the Community and Social Support team. I am all about going out of my way for customers and I hope that I can pass some of my knowledge about Constant Contact to you. :)