cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a Local Deal?

*As of March 17, 2016, the Local Deals campaign type that is no longer offered by Constant Contact. We recommend using a coupon campaign if you are looking for something similar.  This thread is marked as read-only, and content is saved for education. 

A local deal is a merchant-friendly way for you to run offers. Constant Contact allows you to create, manage and promote your deal all within your account. This allows you to generate sales to new and existing customers. Local deals are available for US based customers only at this time and are included in the Essential and Ultimate package pricing.

Why should I create a deal?

• To reward customers with great deals!
  • Offer incentives using social media for people who share your deal.
  • To maintain complete control of the deal length, price, available discounts and more.
  • Grow your mailing list!

How to set up a deal 

1. Login to your Constant Contact account
  2. Click Create > Offers & Promotions
  3. Select offer type (trackable coupon or local deal)
  4. Click Create and then Get Started!

** Are you a Email package customer? You can still run a deal by purchasing it as a plus campaign!

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!