cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Happening At Constant Contact 12/20

Honored Contributor
I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe weekend.  For those of you that braved shopping, I am glad to see you made it out!  It’s the last week before Christmas and here is what we have going on at Constant Contact!

Are you attending our seminars? I’m seeing tweets of people attending. I would love to hear your feedback!

Los Angeles with Kelly Flint

Social Media Marketing Made Simple

Tuesday @10 am Los Angeles

The Power of Email Marketing

Tuesday @1:30pm Los Angeles

South Florida with Lisa Sparks

Power of Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing

Tuesday @1 pm Fort Myers

Here is a link to our webinars if you are not in the Los Angeles or South Florida area as well. 

Also, just a little side note. As the year is winding down, I know a lot of Small Businesses have 2011 on their minds.  Here is a link to some webinars and seminars that you can take part in to help you get 2011 started on the right track.

I hope you all have a Happy and Safe Holiday!

Marissa_R

3 Comments
Occasional Participant
Any plans to offer an option for pre-written content? Thanks!
Honored Contributor
Hi Howard, Are you looking to obtain content for your emails? You can always check out our Marketplace here: http://marketplace.constantcontact.com/ Let me know! Thanks, Marissa W. Community & Social Media Support Representative
Occasional Participant
I was thinking of Constant Contact offering ready to send emails of various subjects and topics that I could customize.