Seminars

North and South Carolina with Anissa Freeman Starnes

The Power of Email Marketing & 30-Days to Social Media Success

May 10, 10am

Columbia, SC

The Power of Email Marketing & Social Media Marketing Made Simple

May 12, 1pm

Greenville, SC

2 Boot Camps this week in North Carolina, click here to view them.

Pacific Northwest with Dana Pethia

The Power of Email Marketing

May 10, 10am

Portland, OR

Social Media Marketing Made Simple

May 10, 1:30pm

Portland, OR

The Power of Email Marketing

May 11, 10am

Vancouver, WA

Social Media Marketing Made Simple

May 11, 1:30pm

Vancouver, WA

Webinars

Email Marketing

Planning Email Marketing May 10, 11am ET

How to Boost the Response to Your Emails May 10, 4pm ET

Nonprofit Newsletters That Engage May 11, 11am ET

Creating Marketing Emails May 11, 4pm ET

The Power of Social Media, SEO, and Email May 12, 4pm ET

Event Marketing

Event Marketing Planning and Promotion May 12, 11am

Boot Camps

San Diego, CA  2-Day Hands-On  May 11-12

Morrisville, NC  1-Day Demo on May 12    1-Day Demo on May 13

Marissa_R

4 Comments
Jennifer-A
Not applicable

Hi Marissa,

How can I find information on what Constant Contact is planning on doing in the future?  My organization is doing some strategic planning, and we're looking for a 'road map' of where Constant Contact is going.  Do you have any long term plans you can share (that I can share with my organization)?

Thanks,
Jenn

Honored Contributor

Hi Jenn,

As a publicly traded company, there isn't much we're allowed to share. The best thing to do is to listen to our earnings calls and to check out our Press Releases.

What type of information are you looking for? I'd be happy to see if I get find information out for you or to get you in contact with the right people.

Thanks,
Marissa

Jennifer-A
Not applicable

Hi Marissa,

Thanks for your help.  I get emails all the time about new updates and things that are happening with Constant Contact and was wondering if there were any longer term plans that could be shared.  Essentially we're looking at all of our technology systems to see what we can do in the future and if we're on target with strategic planning. 

For instance, do you anticipate releasing new templates, increasing social media capabilities, expanding event marketing?  Things that may be selling points.

Thanks,

Jenn

Honored Contributor

Hi Jenn,

We probably release new templates a few times a year and we're always working on how to increase social media capabilities and expand event marketing.  However, if anything was in the works, I wouldn't be able to share publicly until we informed our shareholders.

We are always working on improving your experience when using us, so stay tuned because we are always releasing new and exciting things!

If you have feedback regarding something you'd like to see, please let me know and I'd be happy to pass it on to the appropriate teams.

Thanks,
Marissa