cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Today, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

1-2-3's of Creating Critical Connections with Employers and Top Prospects

Participating Solution Provider

1-2-3's of Creating Critical Connections with Employers and Top Prospects

Contact Marketing is a new term used in my upcoming book, How to Get a Meeting with Anyone, used to describe those wonderful, often audacious campaigns we all seem to use to break through to very important contacts.  The idea is that you only need a relative handful of the right relationships to transform the scale of your enterprise.  Every week on Contact Marketing Radio, I ask each of my guests, "When you absolutely must break through to someone of great importance, someone nearly impossible to reach, how do you do it?"

Their answers often floor me with their creativity and effectiveness.  In the following two interviews, I put that question and more to Diane Domeyer, Executive Director of The Creative Group, a division of Robert Half, and .  Domeyer talks about using Contact Campaigns for job seekers to stand out to employers and for companies to stand out to top recruits.  Gleason talks about using Contact Marketing to connect with success in business.

Diane Domayer on Contact Marketing Methods for Job Search and Recruiting

Contact Marketing has many uses, but who would've guessed it can be used so effectively in job searches and recruiting top talent?  Join host Stu Heinecke and Diane Domeyer, Executive Director of The Creative Group, a division of staffing giant Robert Half, as they take a fascinating look at how Contact Marketing can be used to enhance your chances of landing the perfect job, or draft the perfect candidate for a winning team.  

Diane_Domeyer_player.jpg

Bridget Gleason on Creating Critical Connections

Yesware VP of Sales Bridget Gleason talks about the importance of creating critical connections in business and certainly in sales.  She sees two obvious pathways to creating those connections; through personal connections you or your staff may have, and through Contact Marketing campaigns.  She shares an ingenious re-gift strategy and explains how Yesware can give an unfair advantage contact marketers by adding amazing new functionality to simple e-mail.

Bridget_gleason_player.jpg

If you'd like to hear more interviews, please tune in to Contact Marketing Radio every Thursday at 10 am PST, 1 pm EST, or download the archived shows on iTunes.

Stu Heinecke
Host of Contact Marketing Radio
Founder & President of "Contact" and CartoonLink, Inc.
Wall Street Journal cartoonist
Author of How to Get a Meeting with Anyone
4 REPLIES
Not applicable

Re: 1-2-3's of Creating Critical Connections with Employers and Top Prospects

Great post. Thanks

IDIM
Not applicable

Great post but I don't know why I can't see well the pictures.

Do you know why?

Hello IDIM. I'm sorry that you weren't able to see the images. Have you tried using a different browser? Let us know if this helps!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Inbounder
Not applicable

very nice this article. tks so much. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!