cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Reasons You Need to Start Email Marketing NOW!

Solution Provider

3 Reasons You Need to Start Email Marketing NOW!

If you’ve just started a new business, whether it’s your 1st, 2nd or more, there’s always a hesitation as to when it’s “the right time” to start email marketing. For myself, I already have a successful business and am diving into a 2nd venture with a partner. I caught myself wondering when it's the right time, and I work with email marketing for a living! 

I’ll give you the same easy answer I gave myself: START NOW. Not convinced? Here are 3 reasons why NOW’s the time to begin.

“I only have a handful of contacts”Depositphotos_49582497_xs.jpg

That’s ok, you should begin sharing your story with your handful of contacts right now, giving them valuable information and encouraging them to help you spread the word. Even if your contacts are mostly made up of personal connections like friends and family, the word about your new venture should go out NOW. Sending to your small list starts the referral engine running, so the campaigns begin increasing your contacts on their own.

“I don’t want to spend the money on an email marketing account”

Well, let’s examine some priorities. Most business owners I know take at least 3 trips to their favorite coffee shop per week. At about $4 per trip, you’re spending $48 per month. But spending $20 per month to grow your business seems too much?

If I spend $20 per month for 6 months of marketing, that’s $120. Now imagine that at the end of those 6 months, I bring in a customer who’s been reading my messages and now wants to order a package that costs them $450. So after spending $120, I gained a profit of $330. Does that sound good to you?

“I don’t want to spam people”

Neither do I. that’s why my email campaigns only contain information that will help my clients. It’s all about them, not about me. I have a true passion for helping small business owners succeed, so I’m happy to share great tips and advice with them. I get thank-you’s and you can too. You cannot buy a list, and you will only add people you know and who expect to hear from you. Therefore, it’s not spam, it’s valuable information.

Susana Fonticoba
Right Click Advantage LLC
Online Marketing Strategy, Services Coaching
www.RightClickAdvantage.com
Mobile: 973-952-0053

Authorized Local Expert | Master Certified Solution Provider | Constant Contact
Northwest Region President | NJ Association of Women Business Owners

470 Ridgedale Avenue
Suite 2E | East Hanover, NJ 07936
Corner of Grove Ave & Ridgedale Ave