Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Tips To Increase Your Business Right Now

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

3 Tips To Increase Your Business Right Now

Business Know How.JPG

What if a recession happened tomorrow?  What could you do today to help your business should a recession hit?

Michele Pariza Wacek gives us 3 tips on how you can increase your business right now.

First, she states to keep doing what is working for you.  If that's Marketing, keep at it. You don't have to pay for more marketing, there are low to no-cost marketing available options.  But what you don't spend in money, you may spend in time. So think before you start on a venture about the time invested you'll have to make.

Since you're not getting rid of your marketing strategies and tactics, make sure you do a little bit each day.  You don't have to do anything huge, Michele suggests that you can "write an article for your newsletter", "write a thank-you note". Even if it's only for a few minutes a day, it will help you in the long-run.

And lastly, "systemize your marketing tasks". What that means is, write down what you are doing!  That way, when it gets busy and you don't have time to continue your marketing on your own, you can hand this task to someone else and know that it will be done properly.

To read more in depth, check out "What If There Was a Recession And No One Came? 3 Tips to Increase Your Biz Right Now".

6 REPLIES 6
Contributing Solution Provider

Re: 3 Tips To Increase Your Business Right Now

No Twitter link? 

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
Honored Contributor

Hi Albert!

Not sure what you mean by "No Twitter link?". Are you looking for our Twitter link to follow us on Twitter?

Occasional Advisor

You should also track the effectiveness of any marketing campaign. I use analytics (getclicky.com) to see who's visiting my website and I know what search words may have been used. I also know where in the world they are and how long they visited.

I created Craigslist ads (my best source for leads) using sawitonline.com and I get weekly reports from sawitonline.com which state how many views and unique views my ads got.

Honored Contributor

Thanks! Those sound like some great resources for our other Community Members!

Occasional Advisor

If business is slow right now and you’re nervous about it, I want you to take a deep breath and STOP IT. Use this time to transform how you handle your marketing in your business, which will transform your business.

Regular Advisor

Another tip for surviving a recession: Diversify! 

There's a reason for the old addage, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". If that basket drops, you're going to lose all your eggs! Spread out a little and have a few different revenue streams or at the very least, diversify your offerings enough so that if one supplier or segment of your industry dries up, you can still survive. 

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com