Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Tools to Actively Control Your Online Reputation

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

3 Tools to Actively Control Your Online Reputation

small_biz_bee.png

Small Biz Bee is a great site for tips if you have a small business. From social media to marketing, Small Biz Bee should be a site you check out on a regualr basis.

They had a great post the other day about tools that help you control your online reputation. Digital word of mouth is just one aspect of social media, but I think it's the most important. You want to know what people are saying about your business, don't you?

So how do you keep track on what's being said?

The post mentions keywords or tags as a great way to get more visibility for your business. With Google Alerts, you can use keywords, like your companies name, to receive email updates based on those keywords.

Not mentioned in the post, but a very handy tool to use as well is NutshellMail. NutshellMail sends you an email digest at the frequency of your choosing and allows you to keep track of your Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media sites. If you're not using it, check it out.

To see the full post from Small Biz Bee, check out - 3 Tools to Actively Control Your Online Reputation

What do you use to monitor and control your online rep?

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
1 REPLY 1
Contributing Solution Provider

Re: 3 Tools to Actively Control Your Online Reputation

All my clients ( and me too) use Nutshell. We appreciate the way the updates are delivered in the email. It makes staying on top of updates and activities that much easier.

Wishing you awesome and continuing success,

Sumner

Puzzle Master, Solutions Consultant
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Publisher, Author, Speaker

Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.