cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Ways to Make Customers Feel Loved

Contributing Solution Provider

3 Ways to Make Customers Feel Loved

Greetings!

Everyone wants to feel loved. What are you doing to make your customers or clients feel appreciated? 

How to Show Your Customers You Care  

• Remember it's "you" not "we." Humans by nature are selfish creatures. Even your nicest client wants to know "What's in it for me?" Instead of messages such as "We are proud to feature" or "I'm excited about our new product line," try focusing on your client. For example, phrases such as "You won't need to worry about . . ." and "You'll save money and hassle" put the focus on your client (where it belongs).

• "Do unto others as they would have you do unto them" is the golden rule of marketing. Be sure you are giving your clients what they want, not what you want them to want.

• Don't leave them guessing. After you've established value, clearly state the action you want the customer to take. Should he visit your website, attend an event, call for an appointment? Make the action you want the customer to take straightforward and clear.
Now, in the spirit of following my own advice, I'd like to get some feedback. Hopefully, you are gaining valuable insight each month through our blog posts. Are the topics the ones you need and want covered? Do you have questions or topics you would like to see covered?

Please email me (maureen@dudleyandnunez.com) and let me know. (Hint: This is your Call to Action.)

To your success,
Signature

Maureen Dudley enjoys writing, ballroom dancing, and jazz music. A travel aficionado, she has zip-lined in Mexico, explored an Egyptian pyramid by flashlight, and slept in a 12th-century Austrian castle. Her company, Dudley & Nunez Communications, specializes in helping clients nationwide with Constant Contact. Her monthly small business newsletter, Maureen’s Marketing Moment, is read worldwide. (Sign up by clicking here.) Maureen offers complimentary 30-minute Constant Contact consultations. Reach her at (916) 759-6977 or maureen@dudleyandnunez.com. 

Maureen Dudley
Dudley & Nunez Communications
Master Certified Solution Provider