cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

4 Reasons Your Small Business Needs to be on YouTube

4 Reasons Your Small Business Needs to be on YouTube

socialmediatoday.jpgSocial Media today shared this article called “4 Reasons Your Small Business Needs to be on YouTube” and I found that it had some great advice for Small Businesses. YouTube has become a great social media site for sharing videos. Did you know YouTube boasts more than 4 billion video views a day, more than 6 hours of video uploaded every minute and more than 400 million daily views on mobile devices?

We talk a lot about using Facebook and Twitter to their full potential but sometimes YouTube is left off that list. Below are four points about why YouTube needs to be part of your Social Media Strategy.

1. The Reach and Accessibility of YouTube
  2. YouTube Advertising is Great!
  3. Tell your Story and Show off your Products
  4. Make YouTube Channel a Destination for Viewers

Check out the full post: 4 Reasons Your Small Business Needs to be on YouTube

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
2 REPLIES 2
Contributing Solution Provider

Re: 4 Reasons Your Small Business Needs to be on YouTube

Although YouTube is a valuable marketing asset, not all videos go viral; and more than 80% are never seen more than a few times.

If YouTube is added to a marketing strategy, then part of that strategy needs to include how to market the YouTube videos.

YouTube videos should be posted in web pages, social network posts and email newsletters.

When incorporated properly into a marketing strategy, YouTube can be a huge boost to an entrepreneurs business, and bottom line.

Puzzle Master, Solutions Consultant
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Publisher, Author, Speaker

Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.
Honored Contributor

Re: 4 Reasons Your Small Business Needs to be on YouTube

I couldn't agree with you more, Sumner! Thanks for sharing!