Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 tools to make your social media life easier

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

4 tools to make your social media life easier

Socialbrite.jpg

It can be very overwhelming with updating every Social Media site that you have and those Social Media sites know it.  Here are 4 tools that can help make your job easier!

Facebook scheduling:

With Facebook, you can schedule your posts to go out. This only works for pages, not for personal profiles.  You want to first enter your post, then click on the clock icon. Then you can select the date and the time for the post to go live.

Twitter Lists:

With Twitter lists, you can view only the tweets from certain people that are included in that list.  For here, I have a Twitter list of our RDD’s (Regional Development Directors) so that I can keep up with them.  Otherwise, their tweets tend to get lost in my stream.

Google Reader:

I love my Google Reader! When I find a great blog that I want to read posts from, I just look for their RSS feed and add them to my Google Reader.  This way, it all comes right to me. No searching or visiting other pages.  You can’t beat it!

Hootsuite:

We actually use Hootsuite here at Constant Contact on our team.  It’s a great way to manage all your Social Media in one place.  You can manage Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Foursquare and others. You can schedule tweets/posts to go out via here and you can track your URL’s using their ow.ly shortener.

Check out the full post, "4 tools to make your social media life easier"