cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

5 Reasons Partnering Will Make You More Money (And Save Your Sanity)

Participating Solution Provider

5 Reasons Partnering Will Make You More Money (And Save Your Sanity)

If you’re anything like me, your to-do list seems to get longer rather than shorter on a regular basis. This, of course, makes it tough to deliver on the promise of marketing excellence you know you can and want to provide your clients. You’re only one person after all!

Light bulb! Instead of trying to add service layering all on your lonesome from that cluttered kitchen table/aka desk, consider teaming up with one or more fellow Constant Contact Solution Providers. I did and it‘s been one of the best decisions I ever made for my fast-growing business. Here’s why!

Spinning Plates

*(Courtesy of Youtube)

1. Expand Capacity - Don't Drop the Spoon!

Don’t have eight hands? Yea, neither do I. Admitting you’re overworked and can’t do everything is the first step to growing your business and saving your sanity. Finding someone who can do it as well as you can may be difficult, but the Solution Provider network is the best place to start. When you find someone or a group to help, your ability to execute quality will grow fast – so be ready. Hint, join the LinkedIn group today (Search Groups for: Constant Contact Solution Providers)…

Home Run

*(Courtesy of Youtube)

2. Focus on What You Do Well - Home Run!

Odds are that if you’re reading this post, you’re an awesome marketer and you have competency in a range of areas, some better than others. Rather than doing everything half you know what, find someone or multiple people to handle your backend tasks such as web design, social media posting etc. Provide direction and then let your partner handle the heavy lifting. Spend your time selling or handling the things that make you the star marketer you know you are.

Show me the Money!

*(Courtesy of Youtube)

3. Networking Means New Sales - Show Me the Money!

I have to say that one of the best parts I’ve found about engaging with the Solution Provider community has been the influx of business! If you focus on the areas you’re best, you quickly show your skill and others see that passion and excellence. It’s simple, who wouldn’t want to hire your awesome self doing what you do best! We’re all here for the same reasons – to help our clients grow their business while we grow ours as well.

Bueller - Keep Learning

*(Courtesy of Youtube)

4. Learn & Grow - Don't Miss "Class"

This was completely unexpected, but probably the best part about working with my fellow Solution Providers has been how much I’ve learned. I’ve been in marketing and online marketing for 15+ years and still every day I learn something new that I can apply to support my clients. THAT is powerful.

Ickey Shuffle

*(Courtesy of Youtube)

5. Improve Your Client Relationships - Touchdown!

When you combine all of the benefits of working with fellow Solution Providers, the real winners are your clients. And, when your clients succeed, you succeed with referral business and that warm fuzzy feeling you did something good today.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakeburns) or just email me at jake@southdirekt.net. I would love the opportunity to learn more about your business and see if we can form a new mutually beneficial Solution Provider partnership. I specialize in Email Marketing (templates and ongoing communications) and web design using Wordpress and Joomla.

Jake Burns
An award-winning, Master Certified partner and is the founder of SouthDirekt, a Tampa-based internet marketing firm.