Are you building relationships and your business by sending your clients or customers regular email communications? You should be! Read on to learn some of the top reasons why.
1. Email has one of the highest returns on investment compared to any other form of marketing: $40.56 for every $1 spent. In comparison, catalogs had a return on investment of $7.30 and banner ads had a return of only $2 for every dollar spent. (See the report.)
2. More people use email compared to social media. Sure, social media is becoming more popular. However, The Radicati Group reports that the worldwide number of email accounts still eclipses the number of active social media accounts: 3.3 billion compared to 2.7 billion.
3. It helps you build stronger relationships with customers and keeps your business in their minds. Of course you don't want to harass your customers with too-frequent or unwanted emails. But keeping in touch with your customers with information they find of value deepens customer loyalty.
4. It's Easy! Email lets your clients easily interact with you as well as share your information, your coupons, and your informative articles.
5. Email marketing allows you to track who is opening your emails and what content they find of value. (Learn more about tracking.)
Not sure how to get started? Check out this month's Constant Contact Corner for hands-on training and free seminar opportunities.
To your success,
Maureen Dudley enjoys writing, ballroom dancing, and jazz music. A travel aficionado, she has zip-lined in Mexico, explored an Egyptian pyramid by flashlight, and slept in a 12th-century Austrian castle. Her company, Dudley & Nunez Communications, specializes in helping clients nationwide with Constant Contact. Her monthly small business newsletter, Maureen’s Marketing Moment, is read worldwide. (Sign up by clicking here.) Maureen offers complimentary 30-minute Constant Contact consultations. Reach her at (916) 759-6977 or email@example.com.