I'ts no secret that online shopping is huge. I know that I love my Amazon especially when I'm needing to send a gift to my nieces and nephew in Florida and I'm running behind. Oops. But did you know that over 93% of retail purchases are actually made in a brick and mortar in the US? Small Business Trends reports this and 6 reasons why people are still flocking to your store in this article. What are those reasons? If you're a retail owner or manager, these may not surprise you, but check out what they shared below!
1. Convenience: Like I said, online shopping can provide convenience if you're sending something to another state but if you want something now, a local store is where to go.
2. Testing: Customers like to try out the products. I can read a great review online but what if I want to actually see that picture on that tv that is on sale online? Best place to check it out? The store.
3. Have a question? Who better to ask about the product then the employees who work with these products every day?
4. Inspiration: I use my Pinterest app for inspiration, but a trip to the mall can truly show me what is in style currently for fashion and home.
5. Feeling sad: Interacting with people can make you happy! And what is better than going to your local store where they know you. If you frequent a store they may know what you like and don't like and can offer suggestions and a friendly hello.
6. They want to have fun: If you're out with family or friends, you may all enjoy going to a local store to see what is new and going on. My local mall is always having people perform and events going on. That makes it a fun place to be.
What are the reasons that customers come to your store? Why do you visit brick and mortar locations to make your purchases?
I believe there is a big difference in shopping online and going to store by yourself. Personal interaction regarding the product to the costumer is better than talking online.
Whether you’re looking for someone to help guide your marketing or do it for you, we have plans to meet your budget and needs.Explore Plans
We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...Read More