Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60 Awesome Social Media Tools for Entrepreneurs

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

60 Awesome Social Media Tools for Entrepreneurs

Inc Logo.JPG

As Entrepreneurs your time is often very limited. You know you should be on Social Media. But wouldn't it be nice if someone would put together a list to show you what tools would help you out?  Well, you're in luck because today over at Inc.com, Jeff Haden, shared a post of 60, yes 60, awesome social media tools just for you!

Here are a few of them!

I'll start with our very own NutshellMail.  What is NutshellMail you ask? NutshellMail is a free tool to manage your Social Media, all in your inbox.  You have the ability to set up when you'd like to receive a digest of your social media.  We can send you hourly,weekly, daily reports of your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn updates.  You can respond to tweets, facebook posts without ever having to leave your email inbox.  And did I mention that it's free?  Check it out here!

Looking to edit images, check out BeFunky. With a name like that, who wouldn't want to try it?  This app is available in both the Apple Store and Google Play. They have both a free and a paid version. The paid is $1.99. With this app, you can create collages, edit images and add filters.

What do you use to monitor Social-Media Content?  Myself, I use Feedly. Feedly pulls in all the blogs I follow and their content. I can always find new content in that to set up my tweets out on our Twitter handle.  And if you use Chrome, you can save it to your apps and it will always be there for easy access!

To check the other 57 tools, read the full post here, "60 Awesome Social-Media Tools for Entrepreneurs".